2016年7月24日日曜日

Yellow butterfly get!

Michael is Yon-sama's blog

http://michaelyonjp.blogspot.jp/2016/07/japan-beware-yellow-butterfly.html

quotation

Japan: Beware of the yellow butterfly

When I complete the survey of information warfare as "comfort women", was noticed in the yellow butterflies come out frequently. This is a sign that he entered the position of opponents and enemies. It is our team found in the 11 countries that I have examined went, but also obtained the same information from other countries.

Yellow butterfly: me to diffuse into the fellow to take a photo when you see this.

# "Comfort Women Justice Coalition"
# "Coalition for justice of the comfort women."


Japan: Beware the Yellow Butterfly
I learned during research into the "comfort women" and information war issues to beware of the yellow butterfly. This is a sure sign that you are stepping into opposition or even enemy territory. My / our research unfolded in 11 countries that I personally travelled to , while associates reported from other countries.
Bottom line on the yellow butterfly: When you see this, start taking pictures, screenshots, etc., and share it with other watchers.

https://www.facebook.com/comfortwomenjusticecoalition/



 

Cited above

   Speaking of yellow butterfly, I guess is the yellow type of XY of Bibiyon?




 


I do not have the Pokemon GO.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿